Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am a poet..............


words are my weapon
readers are my strength
i am not a warrior, but
a poet my friend.

so let me fly
in the thoughtful sky
so that i can write
to everybody's delight.

i am not a reformist,
but passionate about society,
it doesn't matter if it changes or not........
i will still work for what is my priority.

so at last i offer you a place
in this critical phase
join me and write whatever you can,
because it doesn't take much but just a heart in little pain..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done friend........i was thinking of having a blog of mine for a long long time.

but see u didn't think but made one....

i was confused about the format of my blog..but have some idea seeing ur blog.

expect my blog by the start of next year.....

regarding ur page, well the content ofcourse is good. but presentation can be improved. having 2-3 writeups on the same page makes it cluttery.....

anyway, hope to see u writing more on the bolg.....i elieve this the main weapon for the Gen I

and yes ur shaving experience poem is fantastic....i read a year ago and feel this is the best poem rom ur side till now....

great going ...keep up the good work.

urs....
RSH (tm)

RADHIKA said...

well done!!
but y it only takes a heart in pain to write a poem!!!!
it works as long as ur flair is has a direct connection wid ur feeling!!
nothing else ..belive me

Bright Shade Of Darkness said...

C the greatest part of being a poet?
u got a sweet comment from a lovely girl after 6 years of writing i didn't got any?

so u got ur prize any way?

i doesn't feel a need to say its a great work its understood?