Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hold my hand......




Hold my hand for once,
and i'll make you mine.
i don't know what to say but
believe me everything is gonna be fine.

So what if i'm not that smart,
a bit hesitant to make a start.
Have patience,
I'll break all barriers and
bring you to the castle of my heart.

Rumors, gossips and murmurs all around,
your smile is what keeps me sound.
I wish i could shut their mouths,
the taunts,the pranks before they get loud.

But how is it possible?
Without causing a bit of trouble.
The things u said with your eyes,
u want me to believe they were lies.
I know it's difficult
May be to you, an insult.
But to me you are my pride.
The cause of the frisson inside.

Give me that one clue.
And i'll turn all the reds blue.
Just one step, and i'll hold u in my arms.
Pick u up, and vanish all your pain and harms.

look, between infatuation and love
there is a very thin line.
If you cross that, i promise....
I'll hold your hands n make u mine.

4 comments:

SRIJAN SHUKLA said...

I dont know what to say on this.
But jst wanna say that it is simplest n straight among all ur previous one.
I also wanna ask u if this poem is dedicated to smone.?

If yes thn i want to knw the name of tht person this time.

At last a nice poem n easily understandable to normal person lyk me.

I thnk u hav consider ravi's
Request of usng normal vocabulary in ths poem.

Unknown said...

Phew..!! Dis is 1 of d gr8 piecez of ur heart-out..its simply so good..!! lovely is d way u xpres it all wid xactly d same inclination 2wardz wat u want it to b lyk.. :)

RavS said...

Let me tell u one thing... i thought u were a thinking and intelligent poet...

But i didn't knew u were a romantic poet also.. (Well, actually who isn't romantic?)..

Now whether dedicated to someone or just came from heart, it did touch my heart 'cause i could relate to this one...

Bravo...

Namrata R. said...

Very touching one...lovely!